Refund and Cancellation Policy
The cancellation policy is put in place out of respect for our instructors and participants. Your early registration secures your spot and reduces the number of spaces available and marketed to the public. Last minute cancellations are difficult to fill as your registration prevented someone else from being able to organize that time slot into their schedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Group Lessons and Clinics:
- Cancellation of any lesson or clinic must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the first session in order to receive a refund. A $25 admin fee will apply.
- There will be no make up lessons provided for any missed lessons.
- If there is a medical reason for canceling or missing any lesson, every effort will be made to make up the lesson, following medical documentation.
- In the event that there is inclement weather, the instructor will make a determination on whether the lesson(s) will be rescheduled. Participants will be notified via email with the rescheduled lesson(s) date and time within 24 hours of the cancellation.
- If the instructor has not notified the participants about a cancellation, the class will resume as planned.
- Cancellation of any camps must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the first day of camp in order to receive a refund. A $25 admin fee will apply.
- There will be no make up dates for any missed camp days.
- Our camps for juniors are “rain or shine”. Indoor activities will be provided during any inclement weather. Please send your child with appropriate clothing and rain gear.
- If you have booked a private lesson with one of our instructors, please review their cancellation policy.
- Any online purchases are subject to a non-refundable service fee of $2.95.